UkraineInvest is looking for a Specialist to the Department of Legal Affairs and Regulatory Policy.
UkraineInvest is a government’s investment promotion office established in 2018 with the purpose of attracting foreign direct investment to Ukraine’s economy and improving the investment climate of the country.
Our team is committed to establishing a dialogue between business and public authorities in order to find transparent solutions to problems faced by investors. And we are looking for a superhero to join us!
You are exactly the person we are looking for, if:
- You are motivated to contribute to strengthening Ukrainian economy by facilitating investment activities;
- You are result-oriented and efficient in your work;
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills;
- You learn quickly and eagerly and constantly improve yourself.
What will you get?
- A great opportunity to work at the frontline of one of the Government’s top priority areas;
- Not a chance of being bored as every single project is unique;
- A 100% upgrade in your stress resistance and ability to see and create solutions to complex problems;
- Opportunity to communicate with top-managers, representatives of leading Ukrainian and internationaюl companies, public officials, lawyers;
- Market remuneration and official employment;
- Office in the city center (Building of the Government of Ukraine);
Your responsibilities will include:
- Inform, advise and provide support to investors in the implementation of investment projects;
- Develop transparent solutions to the problems faced by companies in the course of investment projects implementation;
- Liaise between investors and public authorities to facilitate the implementation of investment projects;
- Initiate and facilitate cooperation with key stakeholders in improving Ukraine’s regulatory framework;
Basic qualifications for the position are:
- University Graduate in Law/International Law
- Professional experience in Ukrainian and International law for at least 3 years (working experience in leading international
- law firms, analytical centers, etc. will be an asset);
- Well-developed analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in analysis and development of legal and regulatory instruments and general documents;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English, as well as computer literacy and knowledge of modern automated software systems;
- Other professional experience and foreign language skills will be an advantage.
Please send your CV (in English and Ukrainian) along with the completed assignment (in English) for this vacancy to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Labeled as: JUN
To apply for this job please visit ukraineinvest.gov.ua.