Evoplay is one of the leading iGaming providers, recognized for its innovative approach to game development and technological solutions. We are looking for a talented and hard-working colleague to join our team in the position of TeamLead of international law department.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 5 + years of professional experience in IT, FinTech, Gamedev, Corporate and International contract law (the main part of the work will be under English and EU laws);
• ability to lead diverse teams through complex negotiations, • keeping all tasks organised and stakeholders clearly informed of deliverables and timelines experience in drafting and reviewing of various commercial contracts (merchant service, software development, marketing, agency agreement etc.);
• excellent negotiation, drafting and communication skills with the ability to support sales departments and manage enterprise sales deals must be highly motivated, a self-starter and keen to take responsibility and manage swiftly between demanding deadlines;
• proven management experience is required (will work in a team up to 6 lawyer);
• experience in M&A transactions will be an advantage;
law degree from a reputable Ukrainian university,
• international LL.M degree is a plus;
• exceptional writing and editing skills in English, Russian and Ukrainian;
• advanced English is a must.
• managing a team of experienced lawyers (up to 6 people);
• communication with internal clients, building working flow and related business processes;
• advising on commercial contracts, negotiations and related issues;
• structuring various M&A transactions, drafting SPA, SHA, LOI etc;
• working on different legal projects;
• day-to-day legal support of company’s business matters.
• prospect in self-improvement and professional growth;
• possibility to obtain an invaluable experience with challenging high-profile projects;
• opportunity to build a successful career within a dynamic and advanced IT company;
• one of the highest salaries on the market, bonus system and friendly working environment.
• L&D center with courses for employees and top managers;
• Rotation program;
• Paid leave;
• Sick days;
• Self-learning library, access to paid courses;
• Stable payments;
• Evoplay discount program;
• Flexible work schedule / remote work;
• Group discussions and individual sessions with a psychologist.