At Solidgate, we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy.
Where are we now:
– 50+ payment methods in one suite;
– 15+ m transactions per month;
– 100+ companies went global thanks to Solidgate;
– 170% annual growth.
With fintech being on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solidgate, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future!
We are searching for a Risk/Compliance Manager to structure and improve risk processes within the Risk/Compliance department.
What will you do:
– structure and improve the risk assessment and monitoring processes;
– play an active role in the ongoing monitoring of existing client portfolio;
– assess high-risk clients whether at onboarding, as part of regular reviews or during trigger events, delivering well-justified recommendations and ensuring these are being supervised accordingly;
– investigate and where required, call out any major compliance concerns to Management, recommend remediation actions and improve existing processes accordingly;
– maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats, investigating and assessing potential risks and taking appropriate steps to mitigate it;
– update AML/CTF risk classifications and assessing new products/activities risk exposure;
– partner with key stakeholders to develop and implement standards, processes, programs, and best practices related to risk management;
– operate the KYC & merchant onboarding processes.
Our expectations from the candidate:
– 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position;
– higher education in law, economics, finance, or another relevant area for the financial sector and risk/compliance;
– advanced level of English;
– knowledge of the FinTech environment.
Will be an advantage:
– experience in similar roles with robust knowledge on Compliance and Risk topics around KYC, AML/CFT, Sanctions, Screening, Audit or Consulting within the Financial Services industry;
– ACAMS certificate.
What we offer:
Great goal. We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
The product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solidgate is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
People to learn from. At Solidgate, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers, folks who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solidgate has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally. We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
Comprehensive benefits unmatched by the market. Flexible working hours, free meals, foreign corporate events medical insurance, education, and many other things that make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
NASA uses Perseverance to explore Mars. We use perseverance to stay on Earth and build one of the best fintech products the world has ever heard of.
Are you in?
Labeled as: MID