Surprise.com is on a mission to make a positive impact on people, organizations, and communities. Our first product, Surprise for Teams, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We are looking for an experienced General Counsel to join our team in Lviv and help us optimize our processes in preparation for our upcoming product launch.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing and drafting agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights;
- Reviewing contracts and other legal documents;
- Researching legal issues and recommending revisions where necessary;
- Providing clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization;
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
- Applying effective risk management techniques and offering proactive advice on possible legal issues.
What are we looking for?
- Upper Intermediate English or higher (B2+);
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in a business environment;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures;
- Outstanding communication skills
- MA or BSc in Business Administration is a plus.
- Extremely competitive salary for the local market
- 20 working days of paid vacation
- 15 days of paid sick leave
- Modern comfortable offices in Kyiv (Gulliver) and Lviv (Magnus)
- Friendly and highly professional team
- And, of course, we get Surprises internally.
Labeled as: MID, SNR
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.