We invite you to join the Arzinger team for the Trainee position in International Litigation and Arbitration practice
- monitoring and analyzing of news legislation;
- assistance in preparing presentations and articles on legal issues;
- analyzing of legislation and judicial practice for application in practice;
- assistance in preparing legal documents.
- final year student or recent graduate with a degree in Law;
- advanced English;
- have legal vocabulary both in Ukrainian & English;
- you can work 30+ hours during the week;
- responsible and attentive to details, communicative;
- have good analytical & presentation skills;
- eager to grow professionally in the field of jurisprudence.
- paid internship;
a unique opportunity to study in a team of professionals;
- participation in interesting projects.
Internship at Arzinger – a professional start to a successful career!
Labeled as: INTRN