Senior Lawyer @ Lviv IT Cluster
The Lviv IT Cluster is a community that unites more than 260 successful tech companies and implements the boldest projects in promotion, education, infrastructure, and business support.
The Lviv IT Cluster team is looking for a Senior Lawyer with relevant experience who will work tirelessly to protect the legal interests of the community and its member companies. We are looking for a practising lawyer who is a team player, interested in the tech industry and understands that law is power 🧑🏻💻
If you like complex legal structures, do work responsibly and with enthusiasm, have excellent logical thinking, and want to join the creation of the best legal service for the tech industry – we are waiting for your CV.
The position is open for our Lviv office 🏢
We really want you to have:
- Seven years of work experience in the speciality
- Specialisation in commercial and contract law, knowledge of personal data protection (GDPR, CCPA, UK GDPR)
- Experience in corporate services, supporting international tech projects, building international structures, and compliance procedures will be an advantage.
- Higher education – Master in Law from one of the reputable Ukrainian or foreign universities
- Interest in innovations, the tech industry, and their legal regulation
- Skills in legal writing and generating documents
- A sense of the aesthetics of law
- Resistance to challenges, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Desire to be a team player and to grow professionally
- Impeccably written literacy (Ukrainian, English)
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English