Do you want to work for the best employer among law firms in Ukraine (by Yuridicheskaya praktika survey)?
Being an experienced lawyer, you have an excellent opportunity to join PwC Legal, Attorneys Association. Our Firm is ranked tier 2 in Commercial, Corporate and M&A according to The Legal 500 EMEA 2019.
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems. PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro. Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development – numerous in-house and external trainings.
- Career growth – “from intern to partner” opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions – comfortable office at the city centre; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare – health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events – at least 3 corporate parties annually; Friday party each month
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Advising Ukrainian and international clients on trademarks, patents, designs, copyright, trade secret, and other issues related to the commercial exploitation of IP (M&A transactions, licensing, franchising, etc.).
- Writing and filing of trademark and design applications.
- Drafting licensing, franchising, outsourcing, and other IP-related agreements.
- Legal support during the filing of patent applications and contract drafting.
- Analytical and legal support for the elaboration of an IP strategy.
- Apply expertise in IP, data protection and other legal issues specific to the IT-sector (drafting different types of commercial agreements, internal policies, IP structuring, etc.).
- University degree in Law.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a law firm / consulting practice.
- Specific knowledge and expertise in the area of IP/IT.
- Experience in preparing consultations and drafting documents in English and Ukrainian.
- Strong communication and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Submission of the application form: personal information, CV.
- Job offer.
Labeled as: SNR