Paralegal (White Collar Crime) @ Arzinger
Login to bookmark
We invite you to join the Arzinger team for the Paralegal position.
- providing legal support to White Collar Crime practice
- conduct of initial legal research;
drafting necessary documents
communication with clients, preparation of commercial offers;
- PR activity (legal alerts, newsletters, publications, comments, presentations etc.);
- monitoring legislative changes and court practice;
- general legal support for projects of the practice.
- upper intermediate english is obligatory;
- bachelor degree in Law;
- experience in advising on Ukrainian and international issues will be an advantage;
- knowledge of the basic concepts of WCC;
- ability to work with extensive information volumes in short terms;
- analytical and strategic thinking;
experienced PC, Liga user.
- great opportunity to join ambitious team of the market leader in legal services;
- competitive salary;
- participation in events and social projects of the company.