Paralegal/Junior associate (Banking and Finance Practice)
INTEGRITES is looking for a highly motivated part-time or full-time Paralegal/Junior associate (Banking and
• Opportunity to contribute to high-profile legal cases, involvement in the projects crucial for Ukrainian
victory and reconstruction, networking with leading Ukrainian and foreign clients;
• Ability to enhance your professional and personal qualities;
• Partial remote working is an option;
• Friendly atmosphere and support;
• Corporate trainings, seminars and so on;
• Cozy office near Pecherska metro station with a power generator, a Starlink and s bomb-shelter
• Official employment, vacations and health insurance.
• Legal research and drafting (presentations, summaries, comments, memoranda, legal opinions, etc)
• Contractual work and support of closing client deals
• Facilitating internal documents flow, internal and external communications
• Support of the senior lawyers on ongoing matters
• Participation in the cross-practice projects
• Graduated or 4-th and above year student in Law from a reputable Ukrainian university; / Law degree
from a reputable Ukrainian university, professional experience will be an advantage.
• Excellent command of Ukrainian and English language (written and verbal);
• Analytical, research, and legal writing skills;
• Readiness to work under pressure and tight deadlines as well as outside of the working hours;
• Attention to detail and scrutiny;
• Strong knowledge of MS-Office, knowledge of legal databases would be nice.
INTEGRITES is a leading full-service law firm with offices in Ukraine, Kazakhstan and representative offices in
the UK and Germany. We are among Top-10 Law Firms in Ukraine according to all major international legal
rankings – Legal500, Chambers Europe and IFLR1000.
Look forward to receiving your resume!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us!
Our HR team is always online =) email@example.com