NAVI is seeking a Paralegal to strengthen our legal team. Our legal team deals with complex legal issues and comprehensive day-to-day support of top esports organization. We combine legal support of NAVI as both business unit and teams` manager.
You are our ideal person, if you are interested in developing a complex legal expertise as in-house, strive for self-development and self-education, attentive to details and result oriented.
- Monitoring changes in legislation (EU, CIS, UK);
- Drafting and revising commercial contracts, internal policies and other legal documents;
- Supporting day-to-day operations of the company;
- Documents management.
- Fluent in English (at least C1);
- Excellent academic credentials in law from top law school/university;
- Up to 1 year of experience (tax, commercial practices are an advantage);
- 3+ year of Bachelor`s Degree;
- Participation in moot court competitions will be an advantage;
- Result-oriented approach;
- Attention to details;
- Professional use of Microsoft Word, G-Suite.
FORMAT OF WORK:
- 20-25 hours per week
- Majority remote (1-2 times per week in office).
Labeled as: PRLGL
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.