Profisea is an Israeli boutique DevOps and Cloud company with a full cycle of services. For more than six years, we have been implementing best practices of GitOps, DevSecOps, and FinOps, and providing Kubernetes-based infrastructure services to help businesses of all sizes — SMB, SME, or large enterprise clients to stay innovative and effective.
- Masters majoring in law
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide usefuland efficient counsel
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters and think creatively to solve complex legal issues
- Multitasking and keen eye for detail
- Drafting, reviewing, and approving contracts and revising internal contracts, policies and other legal documents
- Implementation of legal compliance in the various areas: data protection, marketing, payment.
- Legal support, research and consultations on various day-to-day operations
- Analysis and mitigation of potential legal risks
- Career growth
- Medical insurance
- Sport compensation
- Professional working environment, where you’d be an essential member of our team