Newage.io is a product-service company, that connects people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The teams inside Newage.io develop platforms for fintech, iGaming, insurtech, and other businesses.
We are looking to extend the team with a responsible and knowledgeable Lawyer.
- University degree in Law;
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Good knowledge of corporate law, contract law, labour law, and intellectual property rights;
- Extensive experience with English-language contracts;
- Experience in contract drafting and supporting commercial activities of the company;
- A high level of English is a must;
- Experience in/with service companies will be a plus.
- You will be responsible for drafting legal documents, consulting the employees on legal issues, as well as communicating with state legal authorities;
- Advising executive members on new laws, existing ones, and legal rights that would impact the functionality of the business;
- Design a wide variety of contracts (NDAs, licence agreements, service agreements, software development agreements, internal and public Company regulations);
- Drafting and concluding international commercial contracts, drafting agreements;
- Corporate governing (for registration of legal entities and managing the Company’s corporate structure);
- Supporting HR department with drafting labour contracts and contracts for subcontractors;
- Cooperation with project managers, developers, analysts, and marketers in order to identify, ion , assess and mitigate potential legal risks for the Company.
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Paid 20 working days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leave;
- You can choose to work remote or from a comfortable office in Kyiv
Full support with all PE-related activities;
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Financial support in critical situations;
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
- Internal and external learning activities;
- Corporate English courses;
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc.