CMS Ukraine (CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang) is hiring!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious lawyer/associate (2-3 years post qualified with valid advocacy certificate) to join our Dispute Resolution team, based in our Kyiv office. This is a great opportunity to work as part of our Kyiv team, often working closely with our wider team in other offices, advising clients on all types of projects including commercial, retail, energy, pharmaceutical, financial and infrastructure.
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and enthusiastic individual with a high level of expertise and strong business English level and excellent knowledge of Ukrainian. Someone who can remain calm under pressure and is able to manage and prioritise competing demands accordingly.
We will consider candidates who:
- have at least 2-3 years of full-time experience in Dispute Resolution, including participating in court hearings and arbitration processes
- are Ukraine qualified with a degree in law from a reputable university
- in possession of Ukrainian Advocate Certificate (completed and obtained)
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English, Ukrainian and Russian languages
- have commercial approach, strong interpersonal, administration and time management skills
- have flexibility, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- are able to work both independently and as part of a team
❗️NOTE: we will not consider applicants without advocate certification.
How to apply
Please send your relevant application documents (cover letter and CV)