Looking for your next step on the real estate career ladder? We are looking for a bright and commercially focused Senior Associate to join our Real Estate & Construction team, based in our Kyiv office.
About the role
This opportunity would suit those looking to get involved in this exciting, challenging and specialist area of law. You will work as part of a team to enhance and further grow the business from its existing well established and solid foundations. You will work in a dynamic and innovative team. You will have the opportunity from day one to work on market leading transactions with well-known and sector leading clients on an international basis with colleagues across the firm and the CMS international network. The work focuses on a variety of sectors with a focus on real estate, infrastructure, and energy. Working closely with partners highly regarded in this field you will have the opportunity to progress quickly and gain in depth knowledge in this sector
You will have excellent drafting skills and the ability to translate legal theory into practical advice. Due to the role being client facing you will need to have sound judgment and good interpersonal and consultancy skills. The ability to communicate succinctly with clients is a must.
We will consider candidates who:
- have at least 6+ years of full-time experience in real estate and construction matters.
are Ukraine qualified with a degree in law from a reputable university.
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English, Ukrainian and Russian languages.
- have experience of leading/managing complex projects, both domestic and cross border.
- have experience of managing a team of junior lawyers and managing input from multiple departments/offices to meet a project deadline.
- ambitious, energetic, capable of working independently and as part of a domestic and regional team.
- with commercial approach, strong interpersonal, administration and time management skills.
- flexible, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what’s coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
Labeled as: SNR