International law firm INTEGRITES are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Paralegal or Junior associate in Domestic litigation practice to our rapidly growing team in Kyiv.
Our team is recognized experts in various fields of law, our clients are recognized leaders in various industries, so we invite you to become a part of our amazing team!
- Opportunities for professional and career development in a leading law firm within dynamic working environment;
- Working under tutorship of better specialists in the field;
- Individual adaptation plan;
- Official employment and salary with regular advance;
- Challenging and interesting tasks requiring proactive efforts;
- Friendly team.
- Drafting procedural documents, letters, e-mails;
- Interaction with state authorities, courts and other bodies, notaries;
- Analysis of procedural documents, preparation of reports and opinions;
- Analysis of judicial practice;
- Conducting client projects.
- Higher education in Law from a reputable Ukrainian university;
- 1+ Experience as a paralegal with an international or a leading Ukrainian law;
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Excellent analytical, research, and legal writing skills;
- Self-motivating, excellent communication skills, result- and client-oriented approach, the ability to work independently or in a team;
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office.
INTEGRITES is a leading full-service law firm with offices in Ukraine, Kazakhstan and representative offices in the UK and Germany.
Labeled as: JUN, PARALEGAL