The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified to practice law in Ukraine;
- Have at least 1-2 years’ of full-time experience in a similar role;
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in, and enthusiasm for the main real estate legislative framework (including permitting) in Ukraine, be proactive and responsible;
- Experience in handling key legal documents for real estate transactions (other than sale through shares) – lease, sub-lease, purchase agreement, easement, mortgage, pre-emption right, future agreements to create the above, bank guarantees;
- Experience in general commercial and corporate matters would be a plus;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Ukrainian and Russian languages;
- Due to the role being client facing you will need to have sound judgment and good interpersonal and consultancy skills including client handling skills;
- Be commercially orientated with good business acumen;
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Be well-organized with strong administration and time management skills and the ability and drive to meet demanding deadlines;
- Advocacy certificate to practice in Ukraine and LLM would be a plus.
Our culture is one of openness, honesty, warmth and growth. We offer an innovative approach to career progression and development, and an exceptional training programme interweaving technical, business and soft skills training.
Labeled as: JUN