We are looking for a qualified Associate (2-3 years post qualified) to join our Real Estate team in Kyiv to support national and international investors and developers. This presents an excellent opportunity to work closely with our partners on ever more sophisticated work streams.
About the role
Working as part of the leading Real Estate practice group which spans over multiple offices you will experience a wide range of Real Estate transactions, advising investors, developers and occupiers, as well as property related joint ventures, limited partnerships and unit trusts for both investment and development projects. Our client-focused approach means you would be working with a number of different colleagues, gaining exposure to a wide variety of transactions, rather than specialising in a particular aspect of real estate.
Working as part of this market leading Real Estate team you will experience a range of real estate transactions with a particular focus on investment, development and asset management work. You will regularly deal with multi-million transactions and act for some of the largest property owners and developers in the country. You will advise on all aspects of real estate business including major retail, industrial, mixed use and office developments, property financing commercial landlord and tenant matters and, portfolio acquisitions and disposals.
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and enthusiastic individual with a high level of expertise and strong business English level and excellent knowledge of Ukrainian. Someone who can remain calm under pressure and is able to manage and prioritise competing demands accordingly.
We will consider candidates who:
- have at least 2-3 years of full-time experience in real estate and construction from a recognised real estate department of a major or medium sized firm. Relevant experience in dealing with transactions structured through corporate and offshore vehicles will be an advantage but is not essential.
- are Ukraine qualified with a degree in law from a reputable university
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English, Ukrainian and Russian languages.
- have the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management.
- are commercially orientated with good business acumen and a commitment to innovation.
- are well-organised with strong administration and time management skills and the ability and drive to meet demanding deadlines.
- Flexible, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
those who can work both independently and as part of a team.
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what’s coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
Labeled as: JUN