Asters is looking for an mid-level associate to join its antitrust & competition practice.
- Degree in law is a must;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Knowledge of antitrust and competition law;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a law firm;
- Excellent legal writing and research skills;
- Strong analytical thinking;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Self-organization, time management;
- Bar license is a plus.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Representation of clients in antitrust investigations and market inquiries at the AMCU;
- Obtaining merger clearances;
- Legal support in litigation related to antitrust and competition law;
- Preparation for antitrust and competition compliance review;
- Reviewing/preparing/updating legal documents;
- Drafting agreements, memorandums of law, and other documents of legal nature;
- Participating in Due Diligence and other agreed-upon procedures;
Communication with clients, participation in project negotiations;
- PR activities (articles, publications, comments, etc.).
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Professional growth and career opportunities in Ukrainian law firm #1;
- Health insurance;
- Internal corporate events;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Modern, dynamic, and friendly work environment.
Labeled as: MID