With the growth of our company, our Legal Department is growing too. We’re looking for a self-motivated Legal Assistant who is eager to apply their international law knowledge, gain experience in an international IT company, communicate with clients from all over the world. You will provide a broad spectrum of legal tasks to ensure company operations together with our Chief Legal Officer and collaborate with top-management and all departments. Practical experience and challenging tasks are guaranteed! Sounds appealing? Let’s see if you qualify.
- Experience in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating agreements;
- Strong analytical, legal writing, and research skills;
- Master’s degree in law;
- Excellent English language skills (including legal drafting);
- At least 1+ years of professional experience;
- Goal-oriented, ambitious, and ready to work hard.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Negotiate, draft and revise a wide range of commercial agreements including, but not limited to service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, personal data processing agreements, license agreements, lease agreements;
- Ensure the signing and storing of agreements of the company;
- Draft the company policies and procedures;
- Conduct legal research on different issues in foreign jurisdictions;
- Perform other related duties assigned by Chief Legal Officer.
- Business hours schedule; State-of-the-art offices (feel it! https://officesnapshots.com/2021/04/28/supportyourapp-offices-kyiv/)
- Competitive compensation;
- Paid intensive training and trial period;
- Great management with no bureaucracy;
- Coffee, tea, candy, season fruit, and vegetables;
- Various sports events and team-building.
Who are we? We are SupportYourApp, leading customer support outsourcing company. We work with 30+ countries and provide BPO solutions to IT companies in 40+ languages. There are amazing startups as well as leaders of the IT industry among our clients. Grab your chance to join them, and send us your CV pointing out your outstanding skills.
Labeled as: JUN