Mid-Level/Senior Associate, Compliance, Risk & Sensitive Investigations – Kinstellar
We are looking for a Mid-Level/Senior Associate to join our Compliance, Risk and Sensitive Investigations team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- extensive 4-5 years experience in white-collar crime, compliance and internal investigations in an international or top-ranked Ukrainian law firm;
- litigation experience is a must;
- attorney license is a must;
- fluency in English, Ukrainian & Russian;
- excellent presentation, communication, analytical and legal writing skills;
- experience handling projects in the fields above as a project leader is a plus;
- LL.M. degree from a foreign law school is an advantage.
- diverse and interesting legal work with a focus on compliance, risk and sensitive investigations matters;
- becoming part of a high quality and collegial team;
- working with domestic and international clients and global law firms;
- regular training and development opportunities;
- exclusive work environment;
- competitive compensation package with further career opportunities.
Please submit your resume to Julia Fetisova, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Labeled as: MID
To apply for this job please visit www.kinstellar.com.