🚨 Are you bored with drafting the same documents for different clients and have a desire to tackle global challenges?
Join a leading Ukrainian IT product company.
BetterMe is one of the top Health&Fitness publishers in the world with over 90 million installs (iOS+Android). We are looking for an experienced Associate to join our Legal Team.
Your role will be to advise our business through the life cycle of operations, including on commercial, compliance, data protection, and intellectual property matters.
- Fluent English (including legal drafting);
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience with an international or top-tier law firm or Big 4 or IT product company;
- Initiative and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters and to think creatively to solve complex legal issues;
- Result-oriented, well-organized, self-starter;
- Skillful translator of complex legal issues into plain business solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Researching and analyzing potential legal risks in the company’s jurisdictions of operations (with a focus on North America and Europe);
- Implementing legal compliance in the various areas of business operations (data protection, marketing, payment, consumer rights, etc.);
- Drafting and revising commercial contracts, internal policies, and other legal documents;
- Raising awareness about legal requirements;
- Communicating with business partners, law firms, service providers from a variety of jurisdictions.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Understanding of GDPR and other data protection regulations/frameworks;
- International certificates such as CIPP/CIPM;
- Expertise advising companies through the life cycle of business operations, including on commercial, compliance, and intellectual property matters;
- Participation in moot court competitions.
Our company is built on the ability to find the best people and provide them with everything needed to stay focused on what’s important to make our users even healthier, sportier, happier and better! We create a business environment that brings up the best in everyone. We have no bureaucracy, and we give our colleagues complete freedom to make decisions and achieve brilliant results.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health&Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
We even have a Happiness Manager 🤯
See how our work life looks like on our Instagram.
Labeled as: MID