KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (‘KPMG International’), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG has a team of highly-qualified tax consultants and lawyers with in-depth knowledge of frequently changing Ukrainian legislation. We also advise our clients on tax disputes and tax authorities’ stance on various issues.
- Conduct legal research and collect information
- Prepare legal advice, memoranda
- Engage in M&A legal assignments, including legal due diligence
- Draft legal documents (e.g., contracts, constituent documents, resolutions)
- Under manager’s supervision draft proposals and responses to clients’ requests
- Participate in client meetings and conference calls, communicate with state authorities, banks, notaries etc.
- Participate in marketing activities (e.g., prepare presentation, webinars, write articles)
- Report to a manager on the progress with client engagements and other tasks
- Minimum 3 years of experience at a legal consultant/associate position in a leading law firm and/or a Big 4 firm is a must
- Excellent knowledge of corporate, civil, commercial, labor law, currency regulations
- Knowledge of land and real estate law, antitrust and competition law, regulations on securities and stock market, energy & environmental legislation, and/or experience in drafting legislation is a considerable plus;
- Fluent spoken and advanced written English
Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Teams, OneDrive)
- Experienced in research of information (including state registers, public data bases, Verdictum etc.)
- University (institute) degree in Law (completed studies) from a renowned Ukrainian university
- Studies (e.g., LLM) in a recognized foreign university/college is a plus, not a must
- Good organizational and time-management skills, including when working from home office
- Hard-working, able to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, stress resistant
- Team player
- Ability to seek out new ideas and practical solutions
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good analytical skills
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- In addition to a CV, please send us a brief motivation letter (up to 1 page in English) summarizing your key competences and experience that make you ideal candidate for this position and your expectations from work at KPMG.
*Вакансію взяли тут
Labeled as: SNR
To apply for this job please visit m.rabota.ua.