The International IT outsourcing company Andersen invites a Contract Law Specialist to become part of its large and friendly team. The main task is to register the company’s remote employees under civil law contracts.
Andersen is a software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we have been creating effective digital solutions for customers worldwide. We build quality software and develop many different areas; the leading ones are FinTech, Healthcare, and Media and Entertainment.
- Concluding civil law contracts according to templates (30-40 contracts per month);
- Amending contracts in non-standard cases;
- Interacting with employees, requesting documents to draw up a contract, answering employees’ questions regarding the terms of contracts;
- Maintaining contracts (supplementary agreements to contracts, agreements on the termination of contracts);
- Keeping the contract repository;
- Interacting with the accounting department (transferring information on the contracts concluded);
- Registering data on the granting of vacations in the corporate CRM system.
- Degree in the area (legal education);
- Level of English — from Intermediate;
- Work experience for more than 1 year;
- Experience in concluding civil law contracts;
- Knowledge of the specifics of concluding fee-based service contracts (B2B contracts);
- Good communication skills and the ability to clearly express your opinion both verbally and in writing;
- Initiative and the desire to develop, learn something new, and gain valuable skills.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, TUI, Ryanair, Europcar, etc.;
- For over 15 years, Andersen has collected a huge knowledge base, established a robust resource management institution, and formed excellent teams with well-organized processes;
- The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices;
- You’ll have a stable and competitive salary and an extensive benefits package. Also, if you want to, you can increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
- Andersen provides plenty of opportunities for growth and development. Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible.