Junior Legal Advisor @ KitRUM
Login to bookmark
- Law degree from a reputable university;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English;
- Upper-Intermediate English (including legal drafting);
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Hard-working, well-organized, and multitasks.
As a plus
- 6 months of professional experience in IT, FinTech, Corporate, Compliance, and Contract law.
- Legal paperwork (questionnaires, applications, complaints, forms, letters, powers of
Drafting website documentation (policies, terms and conditions etc.) and bringing existing documents into compliance with applicable legislation,
- Updating website documentation according to requirements of local agents and regulators;
- Conducting legal research on various legal matters;
- Day-to-day legal and compliance support of the company’s business activity under the supervision;
- Contractual work.
- High compensation according to your technical skills
- Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
- Democratic management style & friendly environment
- WFH option (Possibility to work from home)
- Annual Paid vacation — 20 b/days + unpaid vacation
- Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
- 12 national holidays
- Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
- Professional and personal growth
KitRUM is a one-stop custom software development company headquartered in sunny Florida with development centers in Ukraine and Poland. We help tech startups from around the world gain access to the most talented Ukrainian developers. We are not a typical IT company.