Audubon Bioscience (https://audubonbio.com) – is an innovative Biobank operating to support cutting-edge biomedical research in order to find new effective methods of cancer diagnostics and treatment.
Our mission: “We provide biospecimen solutions to cancer and precision medicine researchers to support discovery of new life-saving diagnostics and treatments”.
Our vision: “We are working towards a world where cancer could be early detected and effectively treated. We strive to become the world’s best private biospecimen provider that fuels research that will make this vision a reality.”
Audubon Bioscience through affiliated companies in 12 countries partners with a wide network of 100+ clinics globally (USA, Europe, Asia, Africa). The headquarters of the company is located in Houston, Texas.
The goal of this role is to support the legal processes at all business locations providing legal advice and guidance, help with the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Compliance Program, keeping up to date with changes in the healthcare law and regulations.
- Providing legal support of the company business.
- Drafting, reviewing, commenting, and negotiating various legal documents.
- Assisting Compliance Officer with the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Company’s Compliance Program.
- Helping with ensuring that the Company adheres to the highest legal, regulatory, and ethical standards in all business activities.
- Assisting Compliance Officer with ensuring Company’s compliance with data protection legislation.
- Performing legal analysis of different related issues with the further provision of legal advice.
- Performing legal analysis of the current healthcare legislation, negotiation with the state authorities on its amendment and improvement (advocacy).
- Constant professional development and growth in the practicing area.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law.
- Thorough knowledge of corporate, medical, and pharmaceutical laws and regulations.
- Legal experience at least 6 months.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- English at least upper-intermediate
The company offers:
- Full-time position in a fast growing business of biotechnology
- Excellent professional and career opportunities
- Open-minded executive management
- Friendly and supportive team
- Intellectually stimulating training from the best providers in the biobanking field
- Fully paid vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to combine work from the office and from home
Please, send your CVs IN ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org