Junior Associate / Associate
Nobles is looking for skilled and driven Junior Associate / Associate in Antitrust & Competition and Intellectual Property Practices.
Our team assists predominantly international clients on wide range of competition and IP matters ranging from routine competition and IP compliance matters to pioneering and complex cases. Moreover, we represent our clients in dispute resolution matters typically linked to competition and IP.
· you will predominantly work for international clients;
· you will communicate mostly in English;
· you will use only your legal knowledge and professional skills. Nobles adheres to the western standards of compliance and integrity;
· you will be able to become a better professional and a better lawyer due to mentoring of a respectable partner;
· you will work in a city center office.
· Law degree from a reputable Ukrainian university or last year of university studies (for Junior Associate);
· Professional experience (1 – 4 years);
· Experience in a similar position with a reputable law firm a plus;
· Excellent analytical, legal writing, and research skills;
· Fluent English (fluent German a plus);
· Excellent knowledge of Ukrainian competition and/or intellectual property regulations and practices;
· Ukrainian Bar admission a plus.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com