Good arbitration lawyers are always needed 🙂So we continue to look for a new member of our team.
AGA Partners is looking for a Junior Associate/Associate for International Arbitration and International Trade practice.
We offer an excellent opportunity to obtain unique knowledge of international trade law and to participate in real projects in the area of international arbitration.
- Preparation of the necessary procedural documents;
- Search of the legal database;
- Preparation of legal advice for major trading companies: foreign and Ukrainian clients;
- Understanding and compliance with the company’s internal procedures.
Knowledge and experience:
- Relevant experience will be an advantage, ready to take university graduate and last year student;
- Excellent academic achievements (University (Institute) Degree);
- Fluent spoken and written legal and business English;
- Proficient computer skills, especially in MS Word and Outlook;
- Precise time management and organizational skills;
- Confidence to interact at all levels;
- Results-driven personality;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to process big volumes of information;
- Readiness to work full-time.
Advantages of working in our company:
- Opportunity to participate in real projects in the area of international arbitration;
- Huge professional development opportunities;
- Work in a friendly, international environment;
- Official employment.
📩Please send your CV to mailto:email@example.com