International Regulatory Compliance Lawyer
The international company Evoplay is looking for a specialist in its team for the position of International Regulatory Compliance Lawyer.
• Experience in international licensing/regulatory compliance from 6 months;
• Experience in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and/or regulatory complaints would be a plus;
• Skills of legal research;
• High level of English language proficiency (C1-C2);
• Strong analytical and organizational skills;
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Processing of letters, lawsuits, warnings, notices, complaints, etc. received from customers or from European regulatory authorities;
• Preparation of materials for sanctions procedures, judicial and extrajudicial proceedings of disputes with clients and regulatory bodies;
• Organization of internal investigations based on complaints received from customers, verification of factual information;
• Communication with legal consultants (worldwide) on issues of receiving advice on disputes and assistance in their consideration, organization of such consideration;
• Communication with European regulatory bodies and directly with clients;
• Conducting regulatory research on the provision of services to clients in various jurisdictions, as well as law enforcement practices in such jurisdictions;
• Maintenance of electronic databases and further work with reports for management;
• Performing other legal tasks assigned by the manager.
What we will provide you:
• L&D center with courses for co-workers and top managers;
• Rotational program;
• Paid vacation;
• Sick leave;
• Access to the online library, access to paid courses;
• Discount program Evoplay;;
• Group discussions and individual sessions with a psychologist.