Intern (Corporate and M&A team) @ Eterna Law
Login to bookmark
ETERNA LAW is the TOP-8 law firm in Ukraine and TOP-Tier Law Firm by Legal 500 EMEA 2022 (recommended in Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Tax, Real Estate and Construction, Employment, Energy, Intellectual Property, International Trade, Banking, Finance, and Capital Markets, Private Clients).
We are looking for a highly motivated Intern to join our Corporate and M&A team.
- Conduct thorough research and produce clear and creative reports based on their findings for use by the team in developing project strategy documentation,
- Participate in drafting and proofreading documents,
- Take part in the development of changes to legislation,
- Analyze case law to ensure the best protection of clients’ interests when concluding contracts and entering into other transactions,
- Interact with state bodies, notaries and banks,
- Participate in the preparation of legal opinions,
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and participating in writing articles for reputed online and offline magazines etc.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Enthusiastic law student or graduate,
- English proficiency no less than B2 (both oral and written) is a must,
- Relevant experience is a plus,
- Fast-learner, attentive and persistent,
- Proficient in computer skills, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook,
- Strong time management and organizational skills,
- Team player,
- Multitask as needed,
- Good sense of humor.
WHAT WE OFFER INSTEAD:
- Interesting projects with clients in various areas of business and countries,
- Easy-going partners and team members, who will gladly share their experience and knowledge,
- All chances of growing into a paid internship or the position of a junior associate,
- Opportunity to participate in law-making work,
- Remote work, but regular warm meetings with the team.