Intern (Corporate and M&A) @ Eterna Law
Login to bookmark
ETERNA LAW is a top 8 law firm in Ukraine and a top-tier law firm according to Legal 500 EMEA 2022, recommended in Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Tax, Real Estate and Construction, Employment, Energy, Intellectual Property, International Trade, Banking, Finance, and Capital Markets, Private Clients. We are currently seeking a highly motivated intern to join our Corporate and M&A team.
- Conduct thorough research and produce clear and creative reports based on their findings for use by the team in developing project strategy and documentation.
- Participate in drafting and proofreading documents.
- Take part in the development of changes to legislation.
- Analyze case law to ensure the best protection of clients’ interests when concluding contracts and entering other transactions.
- Interact with state bodies, notaries, and banks.
- Participate in the preparation of legal opinions.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and participate in writing articles for reputed online and offline magazines, etc.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Enthusiastic law student or graduate.
- English proficiency of no less than B2 (both oral and written) is a must.
- Relevant experience is a plus.
- Residence in Kyiv.
- Fast-learner, attentive, and persistent.
- Proficient in computer skills, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to multitask as needed.
- Good sense of humor.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Interesting projects with clients in various areas of business and countries.
- Easy-going partners and team members who will gladly share their experience and knowledge.
- All chances of growing into a paid internship or the position of a junior associate.
- Opportunity to participate in law-making work.
- Remote work but with regular warm meetings with the team.