We are currently looking for a Senior Tax Legal Counsel.
Active scaling, increase of business volume and the Group structure, increasing amount of operations and jurisdictions the business interacts with, have led to the need to single out tax function within the legal team.
Senior Tax Legal Counsel will report to our Chief Legal Officer.
As a part of a team, you will have an ability to grow together with the Company, shape the team and lead the Tax direction. You will work in an international environment, covering different types of tax issues (direct and indirect taxes, withholding taxes, VAT, digital services taxes) in Ukraine and abroad.
Challenges you’ll meet:
- Tax structure for international group of companies review and optimization
- Research advanced international tax issues and relevant national / international legislation
- Identification, quantifiable assessment and minimization of tax risks
- Analysis and optimization of intragroup business operations in terms of tax efficiency and compliance according to tax and currency control requirements
- Cooperate and support teams in tax related matters: DAC6 reporting, FATCA, CRS, ad hoc tax requests
- Support external audit at the stand alone and group level in all jurisdictions
- Liaise and coordinate work of external consultants (tax, legal and accounting)
- Formalise and control over the tax compliance of the foreign entities
- Review the tax returns prepared by the accountants/foreign agents
- Review of the agreements to be concluded by the Ukrainian/foreign Group companies as to the tax risks
- Participation in the internal policies and other rules of procedure development as to the tax related matters
Your professional qualities:
- 5+ years experience in Tax Legal Counsel / Senior Tax Legal Counsel / Tax Manager role in a complex organizational environment or in Big 4 audit companies or top legal firms / top-niche tax consulting firms
- Strong expertise in tax legislation of Ukraine, USA, EU countries and Cyprus in particular
- Ability to research, analyze and draw practical conclusions from tax-related laws, regulations and court cases
- Ability to think strategically to understand the broader view and to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, financial and business analysis, deductive reasoning and sound judgment
- Advanced English language level
Good to have
- Good knowledge of Transfer Pricing and Double Tax treaties regulations
For your success, we offer:
- Hybrid format for the time of the pandemic. You can choose a place where it is more convenient to work. We have launched a corporate transfer that will bring you from home to space and back
- Flexible start: the day can start from 8:00 to 11:00, focusing on personal preferences and team meetings
- Free lunches: you can make a menu based on personal preferences
- 20 business days of compensated day-offs
- You will have an opportunity to use our mobile applications for free (yoga, running, fitness)
- Health insurance from the first month of cooperation
- Yoga-time with personal coach
- Individual budget for sports / equipment purchase
- Paid sick leaves
Growth and development
- Individual budget on external training and courses, meetups and seminars
- Online and offline corporate library
- Individual online English lessons
- Team of skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other
Check out some of our products:
YogaGo — bit.ly/appleYogaGo / bit.ly/androidYogaGo
Runiac — bit.ly/appleRunniac / bit.ly/androidRunniac
Muscle Booster — bit.ly/appleMB / bit.ly/androidMBapp
As a part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas, while helping make the world a better place.
Labeled as: SNR
To apply for this job please visit amazing-apps.breezy.hr.