As a Paralegal, you will help us respond to some of the legal challenges of the information age. You will get an insight into a variety of legal challenges at Google and YouTube, learning to expect the unexpected while promoting the development of internet law in an unconventional environment.
20th century laws don’t always solve 21st century problems, and Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for working with some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age. Whether you’re a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you address unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents. Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and important products for users around the world.
- Currently pursuing or graduated from a Law degree from Polish university.
- Research or work experience in intellectual property, data protection, new technologies, copyright, or media law.
- Ability to speak and write Polish and English fluently.
- Experience in legal analysis and research.
- Experience building relationships and communicating with people at all levels.
- Experience working on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in technology and IT-relevant legal problems and recent developments.
- Available to start in Q1’2023 for a 12 month contract.
- Respond to various legal requests from users and third-parties in relation to Google services and resolving internal escalations.
- Assist the Legal team in the preparation and the management of court actions and in the analysis of lawsuits filed against Google.
- Assist in a variety of projects, such as the localization of Google Products, marketing assessments, and the review and drafting of agreements.
- Conduct research on a variety of legal topics including the Right To Be Forgotten Law (GDPR), copyright, consumer regulations, media regulations, advertising, etc.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of internal knowledge databases for the Legal team.
Labeled as: PARALEGAL
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.