We’re looking for a Strong Middle or Senior Legal with at least 6 years of experience and about 1.5 years in IT, either related practice in a law firm or in-house in an IT company.
- Higher Education in Law.
- At least 6 years of experience in Law and about 1.5 years in IT, either related practice in a law firm or in-house in an IT company.
- Experience in negotiation and business correspondence in English.
- Experience with obtaining payment and investment licenses.
- Experience with opening companies and bank accounts abroad.
- Knowledge and practical experience with international law.
- Working with legal documents (contracts, policies (AML), due diligence, etc).
- Good knowledge of corporate law.
- High professionalism, attentiveness, responsibility, organization, flexibility, resistance to stress, the ability to work in multitasking mode, attention to detail.
- Have a quick reaction, the ability to anticipate problems, proactivity, a strong desire to learn and learn more and more, the ability to separate the important and the priority from the secondary.
- Have good time management, ingenuity, logic, decency, and the ability to hear and listen.
Will be a plus
- Previous experience in carrying out Due Diligence and Compliance procedures will be considered as an advantage.
- Understanding the difference between conceptual agreements and legal agreements.
- Experience in working with regulatory authorities is desirable (any and in any jurisdiction, but Ukraine comes first).
- Draft and review contracts with clients (NDA, software development services, SLA, licensing, etc).
- Structure, draft and constantly support the company agreements with contractors and vendors.
- Participate in the negotiation process with clients, agencies, public administration.
- Ensure that the key contract terms are communicated to all parties responsible for executing and administering those contracts.
- Protect company interests.
- Create and constantly update contract templates, negotiation guidelines, approval and signing procedures, contract databases, etc.
- Liaise and work with various departments to support the delivery of business objectives: Finance, Marketing, Software development.
- Work with the UK, the US, and Ukraine legislation/jurisdiction.
- Participate in the incorporation process.
- Legal research and conclusions regarding international tax optimization issues: corporate, dividends taxation, exemptions for IP rights (IP box if available), personal income tax rates and company deductions for employees, BEPS risks analysis and substance requirements compliance in the specific jurisdictions, controlled foreign company.
- Technical specialists review CV
- Answer questions before the interview
- Interview with a Recruiter (45 m)
- Technical interview (up to 120 m)
- Feedback at each stage
- The best mentors
- Professional development
- Fair and competitive compensation and bonuses
- Flexible working conditions
- Cozy office in Kharkiv, 5 minutes from Pushkinskaya metro station
- Medical compensation
- English courses
- Unforgettable parties and celebrations
Labeled as: JUN, MID
To apply for this job please visit itomychstudio.com.