⚠️ Ця компанія працює на території рф та фінансує агресивну війну – (https://careers-ru.jacobsdouweegberts.com/ru)
The Legal specialist is responsible for legal affairs in the Ukraine&Eastern Europe, Central Asia cluster in alignment with the Cluster Legal Manager. He/she provides legal services, supports the business to get to its goals faster and safer, and implements global Legal&Compliance strategies, functional best practices, company policies and procedures and ensures full compliance of the cluster’s business with applicable legislation. He/she will manage outside legal counsel in coordination with and as defined by Cluster Legal Manager. The Legal specialist reports to Cluster Legal manager.
- Contributes and facilitates implementation of necessary corporate and compliance policies, procedures required by national/ European/international laws as well as the implementation of the relevant training to the defined target groups within area of responsibility
- Provides timely and solid quality legal advice to business partners in order to gain a competitive advantage for the businesses
- Identifies, assesses and manages levels of (corporate) risk for internal functions/corporate projects to ensure minimum future liability and cost exposure for the organization.
- Strongly liaises with others functions in order to foster integrated compliance management, especially with Regulatory, CGA, Finance and HR.
- Ensures sharing of best practices within the legal team and facilitates sharing of best practices across business disciplines.
- Is responsible for tracking outside counsel`s involvement in line with corporate procedures.
- Enthusiastic about coffee or tea
- University Law degree
- 3+ years of working experience as legal counsel in a multinational preferably FMCG company, Ukrainian office of a reputable international law firm in Ukraine
- Relevant commercial, compliance and corporate experience in an international setting.
- In depth knowledge of the legislation and case law regarding, manufacturing, marketing and consumer law, as well as competition law, contract law, civil and corporate law
- Excellent communicative skills
- English upper-intermediate, MC Office
- Competitive salary and comfortable working conditions
- Compensations & benefits (including insurance programs and meal allowance)
- Rewards & recognition program, learning and development in multicultural environment
- Democratic corporate culture and open management team
- Opportunity to become expert in coffee&tea
JDE is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Senseo, Tassimo, Douwe Egberts, OldTown, Super, Pickwick and Moccona.
Labeled as: MID
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.