Game development is our passion, and we feel like there is always room for improvement and innovation. Currently, we are looking for a Legal Counsel to help us handle our numbers.
What We Seek:
- 5+ years of relevant legal experience, including dispute resolution;
- experience with legal support of a tech business in multiple jurisdictions would be an advantage;
- always ready to roll up your sleeves and get the things done no matter what;
- expert in legal drafting;
- ability to familiarize swiftly with unknown areas of law;
- ability to understand the substance of the business and come up with business-oriented solutions;
- ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while handling multiple competing tasks simultaneously to closure;
- fluent English.
- drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements and other legal documentation (including General Terms & Conditions) for various departments such as business development, marketing, sales, etc;
- staying up to date with relevant legislative developments, anticipate legal and commercial risks and advise and assist the business to prepare for them;
- providing day-to-day company specific legal advice to internal stakeholders;
- guiding and advising our business teams in the areas where our foreign subsidiaries (or partners) are involved (Cyprus, Malta, USA, etc.);
- conducting and supporting communication with licensing and regulatory bodies as well as other external vendors (e.g. external lawyers);
- conducting court proceedings and out-of-court negotiations related to civil and administrative legal disputes.
- lack of bureaucracy, efficient workflow organization and quick decision making;
- friendly team of professionals;
- convenient office location in the city center;
- medical insurance.
Labeled as: SNR