Influ2 is a top-30 Forbes startup, showing 3-5x YoY growth over 2019-2021.
The company operates primarily in the US market. 80+ employees globally.
Influ2 developed an industry-changing product in the Account-based marketing space. The core is a unique technology that allows B2B marketers to deliver ads personally to chosen decision-makers, track engagement to reveal the highly-engaged accounts, and boost marketing and sales performance.
Influ2 was adopted by 100+ enterprise and medium-sized customers globally, including industry leaders such as Adobe and NVIDIA, to name a few.
- Review of and negotiations on client and vendor contracts.
- Maintenance of contract management.
- Legal advice on corporate and employment matters.
- Legal research and knowledge base enrichment.
- Extensive experience in commercial contracts and employment requirements (both international).
- Legal support of corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
- Strong research and negotiation skills.
- Business-oriented approach, self-management, proactiveness, structural thinking, and attentiveness.
- English: Advanced+
- Educational background: Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL).
Good to have:
- IT in-house lawyer experience.
- Experience in online marketing and ads.
- Knowledge of the US legal environment.