4ire is looking for a motivated legal counsel with strong legal skills and the ability to deal with complex legal issues.
If you are fluent in legal English, have a passion for accuracy and excellence, and want to learn and improve yourself quickly, then come and be a part of the team.
- Master’s degree in law;
- 2 + years of professional experience in the IT industry;
- Experience in Corporate and Commercial law;
- Experience in drafting and amending policies and similar documents;
- Fluent command of the English language both written and spoken;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Consulting and handling all corporate legal processes;
- Negotiations with clients, partners, suppliers, etc;
- Developing company policy and position on legal issues;
- Researching, anticipating, and guarding the company against legal risks;
- Draft and review commercial contracts, internal policies, and other legal documentation;
- Provide security for the company in the event of any queries, inspection claims, etc;
- Monitoring compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies/instructions;
- Support the day-to-day legal activities and operations of the company.
Labeled as: JUN, MID