Ukraine Sotheby’s International Realty is seeking an experienced General Counsel to join our team in Kyiv and help us to develop an excellent service for our clients.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To, The Following
- Preparing and drafting agreements, contracts, and other legal documents in sphere of real estate and general commercial activity;
- Reviewing real estate objects and preparing legal notes;
- Reviewing contracts and other legal documents;
- Researching legal issues and recommending revisions where necessary;
- Providing consultations to everyone in the organization;
- Controlling agreements execution.
- Upper Intermediate English or higher (B2+);
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in a business environment;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of real estate law.
- a competitive remuneration;
- experienced and nice team;
- pleasant working environment;
- modern office at Bessarabska area (A-LOFT);
- opportunity to be part of international company.
Labeled as: SNR
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.