Our Global Newxel Team consists of 280 energetic and mission-driven professionals. We use a values-led approach to create roles and opportunities and collaborate with customers that help grow our people and get awesome results.
We are now looking for a talented, hard-working, and ambitious Lawyer who would join our Ops Team. The successful candidate will have exceptional opportunities for professional growth in supporting a large-scale international IT business.
- Advanced English (including legal drafting)
- 2+ years of relevant experience with an international or IT companies
- Experience in international incorporation, IP rights, data protection, tax structuring
- Proactive approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- Initiative and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters and to think creatively to solve complex legal issues
- Hard-working, well-organized and attentive to details
- Providing full-scope legal support in the establishment of business in different jurisdictions
- Structuring businesses at an international level and legal research regarding international tax optimization issues in close cooperation with the CFO
- Legal support of cooperation with clients, contractors (PE) and business partners
- Leading negotiations with clients and other counterparties on legal matters; solving legal issues
- Drafting and revising various types of agreements, corporate documents, internal policies, and other legal documents
- Collaborating and communicating with external partners on the implementation of company policies and obtaining international certificates (ISO, GDPR)
- Supporting day-to-day legal activities and operations of the company
- Collaborating with different company departments on legal issues
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Newxel is a global one-stop shop that offers a multitude of R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.
Labeled as: MID
To apply for this job please visit newxel.com.