Kevuru Games is a leading European art production and game development studio engaged in creating transformative entertainment projects for clients from all over the world.
Top 10 world game publishers. We successfully deliver projects for such giants of the gaming industry as Lucasfilm, Epic Games and EA.
Long-term client partnership. Our average client partnership extends to 3+ years thanks to a deep understanding of the needs of the client and the high quality of work.
Top 20 world best PC games. Our team contributed to games like Fortnite, Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge and more — you can always take a closer look at our projects.
100+ million active gamers. Players around the world enjoy the games developed in partnership with Kevuru Games.
Main corporate facts about us:
- 166% employee growth in 2021.
- 350+ talented artists and highly skilled game developers.
- 60% senior specialists, both carefully hunted and lovingly grown from juniors in the company.
- 10 years of experience in the global gaming industry.
All our employees choose what they are interested in doing, and we, in turn, provide them with a smooth, understandable and transparent way of professional development, as well as guarantee them the most comfortable working conditions and perks.
We are looking for a Lawyer
- Degree in Law, one of acknowledged Ukrainian universities;
- 2-3 years of post-graduate legal experience as in-house lawyer in a multinational company;
- Experience of working with IP/theatrical distribution is a plus, but not must;
- Experience in legal support of business in challenging and diverse environment;
- Advanced breadth and depth of practical legal knowledge of the Ukrainian and US corporate and advertisement law (expertise and experience in IP – Copyrights, Licensing will be a significant plus);
- Skills and experience in contracts’ drafting and negotiating, advising on various contractual matters, ability to deal with cross-country legal matters;
- Experience with cross-border arbitration procedures will be a plus;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English, including legal English.
- Documenting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts with third parties;
- Documenting and reviewing license agreements and service agreements. Providing legal support related to procurement activity (supply, services, logistics), including reviewing the vendors legal documentation;
- Legal supporting Company’s departments activity;
- Advising on general legal matters, regulatory matters (e.g. anti-corruption law, information law, compliance, data privacy and protection), corporate housekeeping matters copyrights, etc.;
- Reviewing and supporting the introduction of the company’s policies and guidelines (competition, anti-bribery, Code of Conduct, information security, contracting, data privacy, etc).;
- Contribute to maintenance of strong compliance culture;
- Monitoring legislation development which might potentially impact the activities of the company.
- Ability to provide services remotely;
- Services interruption: 18 working days per year;
- Services interruption due to illness: 10 work days per year;
- Well-being program (individual psychological counseling);
- Yearly compensation review;
- Health insurance after trial period;
- Corporate events and team building activities.
HOW MANY STAGES OF THE INERVIEW, WITH WHOM?
– Intro call with a researcher(30 min)
– HR interview (30-60 min)
– Tech interview with Head of Legal (60 min)
If you like the vacancy, please send us your CV.