At Solidgate, we build a state-of-the-art fintech product that helps businesses accept payments and ensure a smooth purchase experience for their clients. One-click or recurring payments, we believe no company should struggle over those things. So we make them easy.
Where are we now:
– 150+ payment methods in one suite;
– 15m+ transactions per month;
– 100+ companies went global thanks to Solidgate;
– 170% annual growth.
With fintech being on the rise, the future is promising. By joining Solidgate, you don’t simply join a company — you join the future!
We strive for excellent and client-oriented legal processes, so we are searching for a Junior / Middle Legal Counsel.
What will you do:
- drafting and revising commercial contracts, internal policies, and other legal documents;
- researching and analyzing new business opportunities and potential legal risks in the company’s jurisdictions of operations (with a focus on EU and USA);
- supporting day-to-day legal activities and operations of the company;
- working closely with teams of business development, sales, account management, and software developers to enrich business opportunities while reducing legal risks.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- at least 2 years of relevant experience with an international or top-tier law firm;
- Advanced English;
- initiative and willingness to work hard on a broad variety of legal matters;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Will be an advantage:
- previous experience with English law, fintech or IT.
Feel free to contact our Recruiter Maryna (Telegram – @Maryna_Postrygan).
What we offer:
- Great goal. We’re a forward-thinking company with a very specific goal to create the strongest fintech product on the market. And we want you to be the person behind it.
- The product that inspires you. We don’t walk the beaten path, we create our own. Solidgate is a complex and innovative payments platform built from scratch, so it’s the best place to experiment, take on challenges, and create something that hasn’t existed before.
- People to learn from. At Solidgate, you’ll work alongside ambitious high achievers, folks who insist on doing their best work to break new ground in fintech. Believe us, you want them around.
- Make an impact. Work in a place where things constantly move — because you move them. Although Solidgate has been around for 5 years, we’re one of those companies where you can still openly discuss new features with the CEO, pitch your boldest ideas, and participate in the product life cycle.
- Personal development plan. You are not just the next hire, you are the person who can make a real change. So we’ll do everything possible to help you grow professionally. We grow fast, and as long as you stay enthusiastic and inspired — you’ll grow fast with us.
- Comprehensive benefits unmatched by the market. Flexible working hours, foreign corporate events, medical insurance, education, and many other things that make you feel comfortable at work and outside of work.
Labeled as: JUN, MID
To apply for this job please visit solid.breezy.hr.