Cpamatica is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Junior Legal Counselor.
- drafting and revising commercial contracts, internal policies and other legal documents;
- supporting day-to-day legal activities and operations of the company;
- analysis and management of potential legal risks in the company’s jurisdictions of operations (with a focus on North America and Europe);
- implementing legal compliance in the various areas of business operations (data protection, marketing, payment, consumer rights etc.);
- working closely with teams of software developers, analysts, marketing managers and the management to progress projects, reducing legal risks;
- communicating with business partners, service providers from a variety of jurisdictions.
Key qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- fluent English (including legal drafting), international certificate such as IELTS/TOEFL will be an advantage;
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience with an international or top-tier law firm or Big 4;
- excellent academic credentials in law from top law school/university;
- fast learner;
- a keen eye for detail;
- initiative and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters and to think creatively to solve complex legal issues;
- hard-working, well-organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under pressure.
- Our big modern office, located 5 minutes on foot from Taras Shevchenko metro station, provides everything for comfortable work. And, of course, a flexible schedule without time tracking.
- gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth);
- endless career opportunities to satisfy your professional ambitions;
- a strong base salary with regular revisions throughout the year.
- medical insurance;
- gym-time during working hours;
- free breakfast, lunch, and snacks;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- paid sick leaves;
- compensation for sports activities.
- team trips in Ukraine and abroad – we have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt, and climbed many Carpathian Mountains together;
- exciting private events – techno rave, 80’s disco, and pajama parties;
- team-building activities – bar crawling, drawing graffiti, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking;
- we have the best parties – join our team and discover for yourself!
Labeled as: JUN
To apply for this job please visit rabota.ua.