SocialTech is a product IT company where we recreated the venture capital world. As venture builder, we kick off and run startups with a focus on analytics, data, and machine learning.
We are loud about our business: eight projects, millions of users around the world, and a strong team of more than 400 professionals with deep expertise and ambitious goals. Our people are the most valuable asset, so we strive to build businesses together with top talents on the market.
But behind the scenes is the company’s enormous support of our state, especially as the war began. As IT leader, we use our expertise to fight the enemy. SocialTech also created the team responsible for providing The Armed Forces of Ukraine and volunteers with necessary ammunition and humanitarian aid.
Who we are looking for: the specialist who will work within his own domain of responsibility and will take over the full cycle of contract management: from initial KYC of potential partners to arranging execution and keeping records of signed contracts. The person will be responsible for contract management for all projects of the group and will work under the guidance of senior lawyers. We expect the specialist to cover all daily requests within the domain, with the perspective of taking the lead in the contract management process and establishing a dedicated team.
In perspective, the specialist may contribute to the management of the whole tax&legal domain, which will improve the general level of corporate compliance. Managerial skills will be a plus since the specialist will have the opportunity to optimize the current KYC and contracts management workflows.
The following is a must:
- Master`s degree in Law or Finance;
- Minimum 0.5-1 year of experience in the legal / IT industry with focus on contract & corporate practices OR including document management work;
- Upper-Intermediate English, both written and oral;
- Basic knowledge of corporate and contract law;
- Basic experience of working with foreign corporate services providers and understanding the structure of corporate documentation of foreign legal entities;
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office / Google tools.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in administration of contract management process;
- Understanding of international corporate administration routine;
- Experience in the field of AML regulations and compliance management;
- Experience in document standard automation and work with e-signing tools (e.g., DocuSign, PandaDoc, etc.);
- Understanding of IT business processes and client/vendor management instruments (e.g., Salesforce);
- Operational & managerial experience.
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals who share knowledge and support each other;
- Market compensation that allows you to focus on work;
- Medical insurance after a probation period;
- Sports classes in the office;
- Free lunches and unlimited snacks;
- A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- A comfortable office at Podil — you won’t want to leave.