We are looking for Junior Legal Counsel to join our team and grow with the company.
Education, skills and professional experience:
- law degree from a reputable university (LLM will be an asset);
- 2+ years of relevant experience in IT, corporate, and commercial law with an international or top-tier law firm or Big 4;
- advanced English, including legal drafting, fluent Ukrainian and Russian
- participation in moot court competitions will be an advantage
- strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- ability to meet deadlines;
- hard-working, well-organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under pressure
- basic understanding of intellectual property and procedures of IP rights acquisition and protection;
- experience with structuring, negotiating, and drafting agreements for M&A transactions and venture capital investments;
- experience with drafting and reviewing various commercial contracts (service agreements, NDAs, MOMs, IPR agreements etc.);
- understanding the GDPR basics and other data protection regulations.
- drafting and revising transaction documents, commercial contracts, NDAs, services agreements
- research and advice on various legal matters within the scope of the holding’s activity;
- working with portfolio companies on ongoing matters;
- supporting day-to-day legal activities and operations of the holding under the supervision of the head of legal department;
- dealing with KYC matters related to bank accounts opening, registration of companies, onboarding of investors etc.
Our venture studio builds, funds, and scales up startups. We act as founding investors for entrepreneurs and help with talent recruitment, product development, and day-to-day operations. We have an all-star team of entrepreneurs and ML experts, a capital of US$500k per project, and a network of industry pros.
We can connect young founders with tech companies’ top managers, influential entrepreneurs, European and US investors, as well as renowned ML scientists and researchers. If all the above sounds exciting to you, let’s build the next big thing in machine learning together.
Labeled as: JUN