SD Solutions is looking for a highly motivated Junior Legal Counsel to develop a new Georgian branch.
- Advising employees and vendors on legal issues with a focus on commercial, corporate, and tax law.
- Supporting the development and revision of contractual-legal framework conditions.
- Processing contracts and other types of commercial and non-commercial documentation through internal systems and serving as a coordination. Point for account and hr teams for any questions.
- Handling national and international legal cases.
- Assisting with research and analysis of potential legal risks in the company’s jurisdictions of operations (Georgia, Europe, USA, Israel).
- Supporting day-to-day legal activities and operations of the company.
- Working closely with teams of software developers, accountants, marketing managers and recruiters to progress projects reducing legal risks.
- Provide regular updates/reporting to management.
- University degree in law/business law.
- 2+ year of equivalent experience required (in-house legal department, corporate law, international law).
- Advanced written and spoken English, Georgian — native (Russian, Ukrainian are an advantage).
- Analytical skills, strong communication skills and assertiveness, curiosity, and problem-solving.
- Capability of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Great soft skills.
Labeled as: JUN
To apply for this job please visit sd-solutions.breezy.hr.