A mature team of motivated lawyers who drive day-to-day immigration support for employees and their families in all SoftServe locations. We handle everything from initial work authorization approval right through to post-arrival registrations and residence permits. We also assist with all relevant additional services such as obtaining certified personal documents where required, translation and legalization of documents, drafting of support letters, advice with labor market testing (workforce demand), entry visa consular support, exit visas, and re-entry permits.
- Having a Master’s degree in Law, HR, or a closely related field
- Possessing at least 6 months of relevant experience (Immigration/ International/ EU/ Administrative/ Employment law or equivalent would be beneficial)
- Pretty attentive to detail and accurate
- Demonstrating excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Showing a strong customer service focus
- Fluent in English (at least Upper-Intermediate Low level)
Your extra power would be:
- Experience with work and residence permits, work visas, green cards, relocations, etc.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH:
- Legal research in corporate immigration field
- Analyzing employees’ immigration options regarding their personal status
- Legal analysis of related documents and work visa formalities, composition, drafting, and adaptation of related correspondence and documentation
- Calculating financial aspects of immigration support
- Communicating between multiple cross-functional teams and processing stakeholders
- Managing vendors to ensure appropriate service levels are met
- Maintaining internal systems and tools to ensure processes and procedures are kept current
- Ensuring that employeeі and company comply with all existing regulations
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Contribute to the transition of the associates and their families from one country to another
- Participate in exiting relocation projects for employees and their families
- Have inspiring business trips all over SoftServe locations
- Cope with challenges in different countries across the globe
- Be empowered with positive vibes from the successful job done!
- Have a friendly team, team building, company days, and much more!
Labeled as: JUN
To apply for this job please visit career.softserveinc.com.