We are looking for a proactive and self-organized Lawyer who is ready for a variety of tasks in the field of jurisprudence. If you feel this is what you have been seeking, you are welcome to join our team.
- Higher education degree at law
- Proven track record and 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Areas of expertise: commercial and civil law, IP law
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
AS A MEMBER OF THE LEGAL DEPARTMENT TEAM, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPORT COMPANY BUSINESS ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Drafting/reviewing all types of agreements, NDA, and other legal documents
- Legal support of the company’s operations
- Support of relocation processes, including work and residence permit matters in foreign countries
- Advising on different IP- and personal data-related matters
- Assisting to sales and other departments during the negotiation phase concerning contracts and approval thereof with clients/partners/suppliers
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
Labeled as: MID
To apply for this job please visit career.sigma.software.