Enamine, one of the largest Ukrainian companies engaged globally in chemical R&D for pharmaceutical drug discovery, is looking for a proactive and knowledgeable candidate for the position of a corporate lawyer.
- Analysis, development, conclusion of agreements (the External Economic Activity and Ukraine), verification of their legal compliance;
- Preparation of the official inquires and letters from the company;
- Assisting in the preparation of internal document drafts (regulations, instructions, protocols, etc.) related to the company activities;
- Providing legal support of labor relations;
- Analysis of Ukrainian and international legislation upon request from other divisions of the company;
- Monitoring changes in Ukrainian legislation that may affect the company activities;
- Obtaining licenses necessary for the company business activities.
- Completed/uncompleted tertiary legal education
- Ability to respond rapidly in various fields of law and master new subject areas;
- Working experience is not required but will be an advantage;
- Relevant work experience will be an advantage;
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate level is a must);
- High level of responsibility, conscientiousness.
- Flexible working hours (opportunity to work from home);
- Official employment;
- Competitive salary;
- Professional development opportunity;
- Interesting job.
Labeled as: JUN