Nestle Ukraine, worldwide leader in Food and Beverage industry, successfully working and developing in Ukraine, is announcing an opening of the Lawyer/Compliance Manager position in Kyiv.
- Executing the Compliance program at the Market level;
- Localizing global Policies and principles related to compliance;
- Collaborating with global compliance team and locally animating global compliance initiatives;
- Monitoring, anticipating and assessing emerging compliance trends (including internal and external environment, legislation change);
- Identifying potential areas of compliance risks, developing and implementing corrective action plans;
- Managing locally Speak Up tool- monitor and keeping up to date the status, responding to messages received via Speak Up;
- Jointly with Market Security manager – conducting investigations of non-compliance;
- Developing the post-investigation corrective actions, ensuring their execution;
- Leading the compliance internal communication plan, executing it together with PR Team;
- Deploying an effective compliance trainings plan, ensuring mandatory trainings completion in the market;
- Developing the set of local compliance control and establishing its effective management together with Finance team;
- Contributing to internal audits to identifying areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, etc.
- University Degree (Legal, Finance, Economics);
- 3+ years’ experience as a compliance officer, compliance manager, or similar position;
- Strong knowledge of Anti-trust, competition law, anti-bribery, data privacy, audit & investigation, industry processes and regulations;
- Ability to manage complex and sensitive context with all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and lead action plan, take decisions while assuming associated risks
- Business acumen, collaborative mindset & approach
- Ability to develop and maintain networks
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Challenging projects in a dynamic environment;
- Highly supportive team of professionals;
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
Labeled as: MID