PSI is a leading Global Clinical Research Organization with more than 25 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
If you are a qualified enthusiastic legal professional, you may be the expert we are looking for to join our dynamic team in Kyiv.
This role supports PSI’s legal with a primary focus on contracts related to clinical research. As an Associate Legal Counsel you will work closely with PSI’s international legal and project team to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts and to provide legal advice and support.
Your role will include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts and other legal documents relating to clinical research, in particular clinical trial agreements
- Preparing, reviewing and drafting corporate documents and other legal documents
- Providing legal advice and support within the Legal department and to other PSI department
- Developing, reviewing and ensuring compliance with PSI policies, procedures and instructions
- Identifying and researching various legal issues and assessing their impact on PSI’s business
- Assisting in any other legal matters as and when requested
- Law degree, with sound knowledge of contract law
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial legal practice (law firm or in-house position), ideally with exposure to the pharmaceutical sector
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English, oral and written
Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently but also within a team
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, in particular MS Word
Labeled as: SNR
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.